Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What I did for my birthday

This picture was taken 2 years ago, but I didn't get any like this, this year.


This year I had a full day of celebrating my birthday because I was up most of my birthday! I got home from work around midnight and was on the Internet for a while. Then I decided to watch The Biggest Loser. I just love that show. It is very motivational to me. In fact, I started to lift weights while watching the show. After I watched The Biggest Loser, I decided to start making some baby food for my son. So I washed, peeled, cut, blended, boiled, and blended apples to freeze for Zander. I had a lot of fun doing it, and can't wait to do it with other food. Well when I finished with all of that I had stayed up all night and it was 6:15 a.m. I figured I better get some sleep because I was supposed to meet a friend later that morning. I finally got out of bed at 10:15 a.m. and left around 10:30 a.m. I was supposed to meet her at 11 a.m., but didn't get there until 11:30 a.m. because I took 294 instead of I 80. I met, Carrie, a good friend of mine, and her son Mason at a mall in Joliet. Mason is 2 months younger than Mason. And I haven't seen Mason since he was 2 days old. We shopped for a while, and then had lunch at the food court. We had a nice time. After lunch we headed over to Toys R Us. Carrie had to pick up her daughter from kindergarten, so we headed back home. We stopped at my mom's to spend time with them, and then we had a yummy dinner over there. My little sister came too to help celebrate. We had steak on the grill, my favorite sour cream and parsley potatoes, green beans, and fruit salad. It was delicious. It was a great birthday, but unfortunately my husband had to work most of it. He worked at 11 a.m. until probably 10:30 p.m. or so. But he did bring home roses and a card for me. I told him I didn't want any gift for my birthday. It was a very nice birthday.


Zander did not like sitting the normal way in a cart.

MasonMy roses from my husband

No comments: