Sunday, September 27, 2009

A New Baby and Young Married Couples Bible Study

This morning at 4:30 a.m. our friends had their baby, a girl, Lillian Grace.

She is so cute and so tiny. We aren't used to a baby that tiny since Zander weighed 8 lbs. 11 oz. at birth. She weighed 5 lbs. 15 oz. and 17.5 in. long. We visited them today. But first we went to church. Then we had lunch with my friend Antoinette. Antoinette and I met in Nursing school, but I haven't seen her in a while, so it was nice to catch up with her. Of course I forgot to take a picture of us at lunch with Antoinette.
We then went to St. Mary's hospital after lunch to visit Lilly and her mom, Michelle, and dad Paul. After visiting with them we went to Young Married Couple's Bible Study. We invited our friends Sam and Jen to come with, so we picked them up on the way. Before picking them up, we decided to stop at Stracks grocery store to get cupcakes and pop. Well, as we pulled into the parking lot for the grocery store, my husband noticed a cop car following us. My husband parked and got out to talk with the police officer. Our license plate sticker has been renewed, but I lost the sticker. Thankfully the cop let us go without a ticket, but we really need to get another sticker. Young married couple's Bible study was so much fun. I just love our group. We usually have about 12 couples attend. This week we had 8 couples plus the couple that leads our study. Bill and Barb lead our study, and I just love them so much. They are great. Our study is called, Love, Marriage, and Stinkin Thinkin. It is a study on DVD, and so far is very interesting. I took some pictures while at the group, but of course none of them were of the married couples. I wanted to but forgot. All the pictures I took were of the kiddos there. We bring the little kids with to the group. The parents usually keep the older ones at home.

Joseph turned 1 in July and has just learned to walk


Zander and Joseph hanging out while the couples finish eating. We had Italian Beef sandwiches and spaghetti, plus lot of yummy sides.

Joseph had the best time with the candy bowl while we watched the DVD of our lesson

He didn't eat any of it, but he sure had fun playing with the candy.

Rex and Zander, Rex was born in June, so Zander is about 2 months older than him, but they weigh close to the same

No comments: