Friday, September 4, 2009

SISTERS HOW I LOVE THEM


I just love sisters. And I have 2 of them. Then I have 4 sister-in-laws. And I have one best friend who is like a sister to me, we grew up together and have known each other since third grade (maybe longer depending on who you talk to). So that brings my "sister" grand total to 7 (my favorite number). Here are my SISTERS. I have so many memories with each and everyone of these girls. I love them all so much. God has blessed me so much. I am overjoyed to have each of them in my life.

My younger sister, Aubrey, me, and my older sister, Abby

Yes we are Abby, Allie, Aubrey (from oldest to youngest of the girls)

My sister/best friend Jane


My sister-in-law Cindy, who is married to my younger brother Ryan


My sister-in-law Shonta, who is married to my younger brother Zane


Michelle, my sister-in-law who is married to my husband's brother Anthony, Me, and my
sister-in-law Jill who is married to my husband's brother Dustin

No comments: