Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Still in Ketchup mode

Even though he isn't smiling, he is still IRRESISTIBLE to me. Zander has found his tongue.


I am still trying to ketchup (I know this is not the right spelling when it is used this way, but it is more fun) with my posts. So I am posting on yesterday, Monday, August 31, 2009. On a side note, I can't believe it is September. Where has the summer gone? Yesterday my cousin Danielle, and my Auntie Ree came to visit. We had a nice visit. Then I went to work for 4 hours. We were really busy. So busy that I was dreaming about work last night and this morning. After work we went to watch my dad and my little sister play baseball. They are on a team with their church. They won the first game, but we left part way through the second game. They were losing when we left. The team they were playing the second game were really good.




My Auntie Ree and Danielle
Zander was infatuated with something. I'm sure you can tell what!



But, we finally got him to look at the camera.

No comments: