Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Last Ketchup post

Sunday, August 30, 2009, I worked. I already posted about Monday. Tuesday I worked, but I got a surprise visit from my cousin Danielle in the Emergency Room. Yes, she was a patient. And Danielle, if you are reading this, I am so glad you are feeling better and I am so glad everything is okay. I love you! Today I worked again, but I just worked a princess shift. A princess shift is a 4 hour shift. I usually work 12 hour shifts, so 4 hour shifts are a piece of cake. I just picked this shift up for overtime. Well let me tell you, I definitely earned my time and a half today. My princess shift was not so princess like today. I was supposed to work 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Early on in my shift I got a critical patient. And from then on I spent all my time with that patient. Thankfully I have awesome coworkers who are all about teamwork. Someone covered the other 3 rooms of patients that I had, so I could devote all my time to this one patient. This patient needed that time. Then the rest of my coworkers helped me with the critical patient. I just love the people that I work with. They helped me so much, otherwise I would not have gotten through the shift. SO, I was supposed to get off at 3 p.m., but didn't leave the hospital until 4:30 p.m. because I had to finish charting, and call poison control. Oh well. Then I was supposed to go walking with my best friend, but we both forgot about it. You see I am trying to lose weight. It is not going so well so far. But I did go home and spend quality time with Zander before he went to bed. I just love that boy. I am soooooo excited. I am off tomorrow and I plan on spending all day with my cute little boy. I'm not sure what we will do, but I know we will have fun! Now, I am all caught up. I hope I continue to stay caught up. Of course my posts seem bare if I don't have pictures, so here are some. Oh and one last thing. Last night Zander slept the longest that he has ever slept. He slept 12 1/2 hours in a row. I hope this trend continues. He also took a 2 hour nap today, which is really good for him. He usually only naps for 45 minutes to an hour. I hope this keeps up.


Since I've seen so much of Danielle in the last couple of days, I thought I'd post this picture. This was at Den and Danielle's Bridal Shower.




And just for fun...

No comments: