Saturday, September 19, 2009

Homecoming and good friends

Today we attended my homecoming for my College, Trinity International University. We had a blast and I saw so many people I haven't seen in a long time. It was so good to see them.

Me and my good friend Robyn, my old R.A. and next door neighbor my sophomore year



McDreamy and Zander with our college mascot, the Trojan




Just some of my friends I saw and their families



Then we went over and had a nice visit with the family I used to nanny. Only the girl I nannied was there, as well as her parents. I also watched her 2 older brothers, but one is away at college and the other was in South Bend for the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State football game. I first started with this family as their nanny in May of 1999. I can't believe it has been 10 years. Their youngest child, Mary, was 1 1/2 years old at the time and their oldest was 9 years old. Mary is now 11 years old. Wow, it makes me old to think about that. I absolutely love this family and they are like family to me. They had so much fun playing with Zander. We loved our visit and had such a good time with them. And we enjoyed the delicious food they made for us, including birthday cake to celebrate my birthday. My birthday is coming up soon.

Mary, the girl I used to nanny, and Zander





No comments: