Wednesday, September 2, 2009

End of Summer BBQ-almost done with ketchup

Where is Zander?




Where did he go? I cannot find him!



Oh, there he is!

Zander enjoying the party, but wishing summer was not coming to an end!


This past Saturday, August 29, 2009, we had such a good time. In the morning and early afternoon we just relaxed. And then around 3 p.m. we went to an end of summer BBQ bash that our friends were hosting. We had so much fun. McDreamy played volleyball most of the afternoon and night while I had quality time with Zander and mingled with old and new friends. We had a nice time, and I had fun meeting new people. Our friends have a bash like this every year in August, so much fun!


I love this jacket of Zander's, but he is outgrowing it. I'm surprised he can still wear it because it is size 3 months. I just love the little ears on the hood.



The hosts of the party. It was Bob's birthday too! He stopped for 2 seconds to blow out candles and pose for this picture, and then he handed off his cake to his wife and was off to play more volleyball. Thanks for hosting a great "end to summer bash." We had so much fun!


No comments: