Thursday, January 14, 2010

We will miss you Danielle



My cousin Danielle is moving back to North Carolina soon.  So today is the last day we will be seeing her for a while.  We will miss her.  We had a fun visit.  We played a new game my mom got called Hollywood Dominoes, then we swapped crazy stories.  I'm sad Danielle is moving away.  It was nice to have her a few hours away instead of 16 hours away, but she has to get ready.  You see, my cousin Den, her husband, is serving in the Marines and is deployed to Iraq.  But he is coming back to North Carolina at the beginning of February.  I am so happy he will be back on U.S. soil.  And Danielle is thrilled.  Thanks for serving our country Den; we love you. 


Zander was having fun practicing his walking with Danielle


In this picture Zander was looking in the mirror and just loved it. 



Then we had bible study tonight.  There was only 3 of us tonight, Jen, Jessica, and me.  We decided to hang out and talk and just encourage each other.  We had such a good time.  I just love these girls.

Oh, and the onesie Zander has on is the name of the college I went to.  I just love Trinity International University.  Go Trojans! 

No comments: