Friday, January 15, 2010

Lots of Play Time

Today Zander had a playdate with this little boy, Joseph, and his little brother Jonathan.

Jonathan slept most of the time, but that is because he is only 2 months old. Zander enjoyed playing with Joseph and his toys. And I enjoyed visiting with my friend Twilight.

After our playdate we headed home, where my nieces, Alyssa and Julia, were hanging out with my husband. Zander played with them before his nap. I just love these girls.







Later on we decided to give Zander his first ride in a sled to my parents house 1/2 a block away.



This picture was taken right before she threw that snowball at me. I didn't expect that.


On our walk we had a snowball fight, well really, the girls were throwing snowballs at me. I had my hands full so I couldn't throw any back. When we got to my parent's house we brought Zander in to spend time with his grandparents while the girls and I went back out for a fun snowball fight. The snow is beginning to melt, so it is perfect snowball snow.

And of course we went to Pipes and Pizza (Beggar's Pizza) for dinner because my nieces and nephew love it, and have to go there every time they are in. Tyler, my nephew, is not feeling well, so that why he wasn't playing with the girls and I. Poor guy. We had such a fun day. Too bad it is back to work tomorrow.


Here is a short video of the organ and lights at Pipes and Pizza.

No comments: