Friday, January 1, 2010

Cookies



I do not bake, and I don't enjoy baking. I made my first cookies from scratch when I was in college. But I didn't think you could mess up chocolate chip cookies. So, I didn't really read all the directions before I started. I just assumed you mixed all the ingredients together and then you had the chocolate chip cookie dough to bake. So, I put all the ingredients into a bowl, and then started to read the directions on how to make the chocolate chip cookies. Apparently, you have to mix certain ingredients by themselves first until it is creamy. Whoopsie. Nonetheless, they still tasted yummy. I made chocolate chip cookies today for our neighbors. Then we delivered them along with a Christmas card and an invitation to join our bible study on Thursday evenings. Tonight was a cold night to deliver the cookies, just a measly 9 degrees outside, but Zander, the hubby, and I got all bundled up and went to a couple of our neighbor's houses to wish them a Happy New Year.


Today was a pajama day for all of us. We had a fun New Years Day just relaxing and playing with our son, and baking delicious chocolate chip cookies.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I've been in my jammies all day today too! ;) Love it!