Monday, January 4, 2010

Laundry Day


This little boy and I did lots of laundry today.  Zander's Grandma (my mom) came over and helped us.  While Zander was napping my mom and I played cards.  I lost.  After Zander woke up from his nap, my mom and I folded a bunch of laundry.  I got quite a bit done.  Zander was helping too.  Okay, he was mostly taking all the socks out of the laundry basket and then eating them.  Yummy.



As I was doing laundry today I was reminded of this picture I took of Zander when he was 6 weeks old.  He didn't want anything to do with the laundry at that time.

I am trying to get Zander to eat finger food.  My mom and I tried really hard to get him to eat Organic puffs.  But he would have nothing to do with it.  Well, he held it in his hands for a while and then let it fall on the floor.  When we put one in his mouth, when we could get it in, he spit it out immediately.  In these pictures he had a puff on his lip and chin for a while and didn't seem to mind it there.  Oh well, I am hoping he eats real food before he turns one, or as my mom says, before he gets into kindergarten.

No comments: