Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nursery with 6 kids

My husband (McDreamy) and I were in Nursery today with 6 kids.  It was a little crazy at times.  Three of them were under 1 years old, and the other 3 were 2 years old or almost 2.  At one point I had 3 kids on my lap at once.  It was fun and crazy, but I did realize that I don't want to have 6 children.  McDreamy was holding our friend's daughter, Jordyn, who is 4 months old.  While he was holding her he turned to me and said, "I'm ready to have another little one like this around."  That is amazing, because lately he hasn't wanted to have another child yet.  I was soooooo excited to hear that.

I loved watching the boys play with these toys, the vanity.


and the princess castle.  They had so much fun.


Zander just took it all in.


After church we went over to our good friend's house, Sam and Jen, for lunch and watched some football.  We just love this couple and their family.  We are so happy God has placed them in our lives.

No comments: