Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Jaylyn




My beautiful, sweet niece turned one yesterday, and today we went to her birthday party.

 

We love her very much.  Zander lights up when he sees her.  When we arrived at the party, Jaylyn was sleeping, and Zander wasn't smiling very much.  But when she woke up, and Zander saw her he smiled really big and squealed with happiness.  He loves his cousin.   At the party Zander did something for the first time.  He was playing with a toy.  He had one hand on the toy as he stood, and the other hand was holding a ball.  He took his hand off the toy and stood there by himself not holding onto anything for a couple of seconds.  My husband turned to me and said "Did you see that?"  And of course I had.  We both happened to be watching him play.  There were so many kids at the party.  Zander had so much fun watching all the kids.  We had a good time.  Happy Birthday Jaylyn.  We love you!

 
Jaylyn, my sister-in-law Jill, and my brother-in-law Dustin
Zander crawling around and having fun at the party!

No comments: