Saturday, January 2, 2010

Randomness

This is going to be a very random post and all over the place.
I saw something crazy at work today on a x-ray. Lets just say it had to do with an open safety pin and a tiny throat. Crazy.

I hate to admit this, but, I just mailed my Christmas cards this morning before work. I know, it is very sad. One of my goals (a.k.a. resolutions) for 2010 should be that I mail my Christmas cards before Christmas instead of after New Years. Sorry for all of those who will be getting our Christmas card late. Better late then never. I guess I just like to celebrate Christmas a little longer. I am very upset that Christmas is over. I can't believe it is over already. It went by really fast. My Christmas tree is still up and will be for at least another week or two. Maybe it's denial or may it's that I don't want it to be over. I still have to post all about Christmas and Thanksgiving. Hopefully I will do that before Thanksgiving 2010.

I want to have a fun background and header for my blog, but I have no idea how to do it. If anyone out there reads my blog and has any idea how to make my blog look better, just leave me a comment and let me know what I can do. Thanks.

Wow, I can't believe I haven't mentioned Zander in my post today. Now I have. Okay I feel better now. I just love that little boy. In my opinion, he is the cutest boy in the world. I know, I am a little biased.

Oh and one more thing.  I just realized I haven't told you about our exciting New Years Eve, December 31, 2009.  Okay, it wasn't that exciting.  We stayed home this year.  We were invited to our friend's house, but decided not to go this year.  I wanted Zander to be able to go to bed close to his bedtime and in his own crib.  Plus I worked until 7:30 p.m. on New Years Eve.  So McDreamy made Digiorno Pizza and we rented 2 movies.  We watched "The Proposal" first.  It was pretty good, but I was expecting it to be better than it was.  Then we rang in the New Year with New York as we reminisced about our New Years Eve in Times Square in 2007.  Then we started watching the movie "Public Enemy."  McDreamy fell asleep around 11:45 p.m.  I had to wake him up 2 minutes before midnight to celebrate the New Year with me.  We had a nice time.  Then I stayed up until 4:30 a.m.  I was just about to go to bed at 4 a.m. and Zander woke up.  I guess he wanted to wish us a Happy New Year.  It is amazing how kids change your life, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  Here is to a fabulous 2010!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

go to shabbyblogs.com or thecutestblogontheblock.com it gives you pretty detailed instructions once you pick out the background you want. Let me know if you still need help.

Aimee

Aimee said...

Oh - the ones i listed above are free ones. You can also pay to have someone design it, but as you know, I like free! ;)