Sunday, January 10, 2010

Very Sad and Very Mad

In the past, if I started a post for this blog I could go back and edit it another day.  When I finally posted it, it would post on the day that I initially started the post.  Well, I loved that, but now things are different.  I don't know if it is because it is a new year, but now my blog entries post on the day I finish the entry.  I am very sad about this.  I have a lot of posts that I have started, and was hoping they would post to the day that I started them.  So, please understand.  In the next few weeks (I had a lot of them) you will be seeing some old posts from last year.  I have some from Thanksgiving, and some even a little earlier than that.  I apologize for this, but I really want these posts on my blog because I blog to have a record of Zander and my families lives.

No comments: