Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Celebrating

Zander and I spent the morning with my husband before he went to work at noon. Well, Zander napped some this morning as well. Then Zander and I went to my mom's house to celebrate her birthday. I had planned to take her out to lunch, but she decided she would rather have me get the food to go and bring it to her house. That was such a good idea, because I usually end up holding Zander most of the time at restaurants. He is an active boy and just wants to get down and crawl. There is a Mediterranean Restaurant by my house, and I picked up some food from there. It was so yummmy. This is my second favorite restaurant. We had such a nice time. While Zander took his afternoon nap, my mom and I played cards. Then when Zander woke up from his nap we played with him and watched him exploring his toys. He loves to play, and he is learning new things everyday about his toys and how they work. My dad came home later and brought Birthday Cake Pie home from Bakers Square. If you have a Bakers Square by you, you have to try this pie. It has a layer of french silk, a layer of yellow cake, and then cool whip/whip cream topping. It is delicious. It will only be around until the end of the month, and they have it in honor of their 40th Birthday. Go get some. Happy Birthday, Mom. I love you.

No comments: