Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Game

Zander taught himself a new game yesterday, January 7, 2010, while we were his Grandparent's house today. It was so funny. Check out the video.




We had a busy day yesterday. We went to MOPs. Then we went out to eat with my friend Jen and her friend Mimi at my favorite restaurant, Northwoods. They still had the restaurant decorated for Christmas. They do such a good job of decorating for Christmas.



I loved these drummer boys

Zander really enjoyed the decorations too. As you can tell he almost did a back flip out of his highchair to look at all the decorations.




Then Zander and I went to Target. We got a nice ottoman for our living room. My mom called while we were shopping at Target and said she would watch Zander while I went grocery shopping. My dad had to go grocery shopping too, so we went together. It was crowded at the grocery store. We are expecting a lot of snow tonight and tomorrow, probably near 12 inches of snow. It seems everyone is stocking up on food before the blizzard. It was nice to have my dad at the grocery store with me. He helped me bring all the groceries into my house too. Thanks dad. I had a surprise around 6:00 p.m. tonight. My husband came early from work. That never happens. He went in early at 11 a.m. Usually even if he goes in early to work he still gets home around 11 p.m. at night. It was so nice to have him home early. I was at my parent's house still trying to decide what to do for dinner. So we decided to order pizza. I had yummy Spinach Calabrese. We had a fun, but busy day.

No comments: