Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Toy Thief

Zander had a playdate today with some of the kids in our small group at MOPs.  There were 11 kids there and 4 moms.  We had a fun time.  But I did catch Zander stealing a few toys from some of the other kids.  He even took a toy away from a 6 month old little girl.  I hope he stops stealing toys from others really soon.  I don't want it to become a habit.  I know he is only 9 months old, and he doesn't really get it yet.  I'm sure he will not be know as the toy thief, at least I hope not.


They had this really cute toy there.  It is a lot of fun to watch it being pulled.  I would love to get one for Zander, I'm just not sure where they got it from.  I love all things alligator since my name is Allie, and alligator is one of the nicknames my husband calls me. 








No comments: