Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Finger Food



Zander ate finger food for the first time today.  I am so excited.  We have been trying to have him eat finger food for a while now.  I was getting worried that he may be eating baby food for quite a while.  Okay I wasn't super worried, but he has been fighting it.  My friends and family kept telling me to keep offering it to him.  So this morning while I was feeding him some baby food fruit, I put some Organic puffs on his highchair tray.  Then I would have him watch me eat the puffs.  After a while he would put the puff in his mouth and lick it.  Eventually he kept it in his mouth and bit down on it.  Yeah Zander.  Then this afternoon I gave him a Gerber Graduate lill' crunchies.  He loves them, and ate quite a few of them.  I am so excited.  Now I just have to start introducing some soft vegetables and fruit for him to try.  I can't wait until we don't have to buy the Gerber baby food; it is costly.

Yummy

Yummy

Yummy.  He likes it.  Mikey Zander likes it!
  

1 comment:

marci said...

Yeah Zander! We knew you could do it!