Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What a great fall day

Fall is my absolute favorite season. I love that it is not too hot, and not to cold. I love that it is sweater and sweatshirt weather. I love sweaters. I love the leaves changing colors. And most importantly I love that my birthday is in the fall. Today we had a gorgeous fall day. We had 70 degree weather. It was so nice.
Here are some nice fall photos of my son. (Well at least some of them turned out okay)



Until he started eating the leaves.


Yummy!
(note:these pictures were not taken on this day, but instead on October 23, 2009. Before taking these pictures, while I collected the leaves, I sang "Going on a leaf hunt" to the tune of "Going on a bear hunt.")


On another note all together. Zander did the army crawl today, and I think this may have been the first time he did this.

No comments: