Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just another day in paradise

Today was just an ordinary day, but I thought I would post anyways. Zander and I went out to lunch with my mom, my sister, my aunt, and my mom's friend. Then I cleaned the rest of the day. I did notice that Zander has not 1 but 2 teeth coming in the bottom. We were supposed to have bible study today, hence all the cleaning, but only one couple showed up, so we just chatted for a while. I am busy getting ready for my sister's bridal shower. My best friend and I are throwing my sister and her fiance a bridal shower on October 17th. I am excited because I finally decided on a theme. I am going to be doing a black and white theme. I didn't run it past my best friend yet, but I think she will be okay with it. I decided to post some pictures of Zander just because. These are old, they are from July 7, 2009 when we went to a splash park with some friends and their kids.




No comments: