Sunday, October 4, 2009

I love Sundays


Sunday is one of my favorite days of the week. I just wish I didn't have to work every other Sunday. I love going to church and praising the Lord. Today we went to church, but stayed in the nursery. After church we had lunch with our friends. After lunch I was looking forward to naps for all three of us, but Zander had other plans. He did not want to take a nap. In the meantime, my younger sister called to see if I wanted to check out her new apartment and then maybe throw around a softball. So, Zander and I let McDreamy sleep, and we went the 2.5 miles to my sister's apartment. She has a very nice apartment and it was nicely decorated. Then we walked to a near by park to throw a softball around while Zander watched from his stroller. For dinner we went to my in-law's house to celebrate my birthday. My husband's family gets together once a month if there are any birthdays in the family for that month. We had a great time with family and took lots of family pictures.

Yes, my mother-in-law put 32 candles on the cake for me. I can't believe I'm 32 years old.


Giving Brian some hair



Zander playing with his Great Grandma


Giving Brian a little too much hair, Zander can't believe it!

No comments: