Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cold

Today I worked and Brian stayed home with Zander. We almost had them ready for church. Brian was just finishing giving Zander a bottle. Well, Zander decided to vomit all over Brian, his outfit, and the couch when he was finished with the bottle. My poor baby. So they stayed home from church. I worked 8 hours in Triage. So I was exposed to all the little sick ones, and the sick big ones too. I had a lot of patients with fevers today. I was really busy for the last 3 hours of my shift. I hope Zander feels better tomorrow, and I hope I don't get sick. I have a busy week getting ready for my older sister's bridal shower.

1 comment:

Wineplz said...

I hope Zander's feeling better now...hopefully it was just one of those little 24-hour bugs kids like to get. Gavin had something similar about a week and a half ago, and yuck!...but within about 24 hours he was running amuk again. :)