Friday, October 23, 2009

Wedding Invitations

Today my friend Jen and I went over to my older sister's house to make wedding invitations for my sister's wedding. This was also the first time I saw my sister's house, as she moved into it recently. It is a very cute house; I love it. I felt bad because I didn't help very much with making the invitations. I was busy taking care of Zander. She understood though and more family and friends are coming tomorrow to help her. Of course I forgot to take pictures. That is happening more now because I am busy taking care of Zander. That never used to happen before, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I am so thankful and grateful for my little boy Zander. I went on a leaf hunt when I got home, even though the ground was wet. I dried off the leaves and took some photos like these for an earlier post here
The pictures did not turn out as I had hoped, but I am going to try again.
At night McDreamy, Zander, and I went over to my friend Tracy's house to spend time with her and her family. We ordered pizza and hung out. The boys enjoyed playing with Zander.

No comments: