Wednesday, October 7, 2009

If your happy and you know it CLAP your hands

Zander was HAPPY today and so are his parents. He is officially not sick anymore in my books. He woke up at 8 a.m. this morning, and slept through the night again. Lately he has been waking up a couple of times a night, but not last night. Today I woke up just in time to be able to got to MOPS. I forgot to set an alarm clock, but woke up at 7:45 a.m. I made it to MOPS with minutes to spare. I am so happy I was able to go to MOPS today. I over slept for the first meeting 2 weeks ago because I went to bed at 4 a.m. I really enjoyed MOPS. I am working for the next meeting, but I hope I can switch with someone so I can attend. After MOPS, Zander and I went over to my sister-in-law's house to spend time with her and Zander's cousin Jaylyn. I have mentioned Jaylyn before, she is 2 1/2 months older than Zander. While we were there Zander learned to clap for the first time. Well he taught himself, and then Jaylyn joined him in clapping too. Zander loves his cousin and his Auntie Jill. He was laughing up a storm at her house. She was tickling him in just the right spot. Of course it doesn't work for me though. After our visit with Jill and Jaylyn, I planned on going home and trying to put Zander down for a nap since he missed both today. On the way home I called my mom to tell her that Zander clapped for the first time today. Well, she was mad (sort of) and said she doesn't see him enough and when am I bringing him over. Now, my mom and dad live 1/2 a block from me at this time, and they see Zander at least 1 to 2 times a week for many hours, if not more. But, off we went to my mom's house. Zander did show off his clapping skills while we were there. But he also laughed so much at his Grandma. My mom blows her nose really loud and she did it while we were sitting at the table, and I had Zander on my lap. Zander laughed so hard. He thought that was the funniest thing ever. Well of course we all thought it was hilarious. It was so cute. I caught a little on video, and in the video he is on my mom's friend Kathy's lap. I am video taping it, and my mom is the one blowing her nose. My mom said she laughed so hard she almost peed in her pants, and her ribs started hurting. You have to check out the video. One more thing, Zander went to bed at 7 p.m. because of the lack of naps, and he is still sleeping. Hopefully we will have another night like last night.

No comments: