Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Shopping, More Shopping, Doctor's visit, and even more shopping

I'm getting ready for the Bridal Shower on Saturday so I have been busy. Yesterday, Monday, October 12, 2009, I went shopping with my mom during the day. We went shopping at 2 different Carson Pierre Scott stores because the first one didn't have everything we wanted. At the second store I got a great deal on something, but I can't say what because it is a Christmas present for some people. After shopping at both Carsons we went back to my parent's house and I fed Zander. Then my mom watched Zander while I ran to Target. I rushed back to my parent's house and then took Zander to the doctor's office for his 6 month well baby visit. Zander is doing well. He had to get one shot, and some liquid medicine. I forgot what the liquid stuff was called. What a good nurse I am. Zander weighs 18 lbs. 1/2 oz. and he is 28.5 inches long, and his head circumference was 42 cm. He is in the 50th percentile for weight, the 95th percentile for height, and the 50th percentile for head circumference. Zander was done crying after the shot before I was able to pick him up. After the doctor's visit, we went shopping with my best friend Jane to get stuff for my older sister Abby's bridal shower. Zander and I are exhausted from all the shopping we did. I do not enjoy shopping very much, so today was a long day.

No comments: