Sunday, October 4, 2009

First tooth

Guess who is cutting his first tooth. Zander, of course, and his cousin Jaylyn. It is so fun that we found out they are both cutting their first tooth on the same day. I first noticed it when we were at the park with my little sister. So, of course I had to tell my sister-in-law and my in-laws at dinner tonight. Jill then checked Jaylyn and she is cutting her first tooth on the bottom right. We even did the metal spoon test with Zander, and he passed. You can see it peeking in. It is on the bottom left. I am not going to even attempt to get a picture, since it hasn't popped all the way through yet. I should have gotten a picture of just Jaylyn and Zander, because what a celebration for them. Jaylyn is 2 1/2 months older than Zander. She will be 9 months old in 4 days. I was hoping Zander would want to start crawling when he saw his cousin crawling all over the place, but all he did was lay on his back and grab her leg to pull her back as she was cruising by him. Zander just loves his cousin Jaylyn. He was staring at her and trying to hold her hand while we ate dinner.


Zander and Jaylyn playing


Two cousins playing with their Great Grandma

No comments: