Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sick

Zander is sick for the first time today. I think it started last night. Last night I tried putting him to bed at 7:11 p.m. He cried until 7:35 p.m. and then I could not take it anymore, so at that time I went into his room and held him and consoled him for a while. I tried putting him down again, and I went back downstairs. He then cried until 7:50 p.m. I then went back upstairs and brought him downstairs with me. I rocked him on the glider. He fell asleep on me, and I brought him up to his crib at 8:11 p.m. He then fell asleep. At around 11:30 p.m. he woke up. McDreamy tried to comfort him and get him to go back to sleep for about 45 minutes. He finally just fed him. He usually doesn't have night feedings. He usually eats around 6:30 or 7 p.m. and then does not eat until between 5:30 or 6:30 a.m the next morning. Anyways, after his 11:30 p.m. feeding, he went back to bed. He was then up at 3:30 a.m. and we fed him, then he was up at 7:30 a.m. to be fed again. Man were we exhausted. I was going to meet a friend for lunch, but decided against it because I was too exhausted. Good thing I cancelled, because he was sick all day. He took 4 naps today. Usually he only takes 2 naps, sometimes 3. He has never taken 4 naps. Then when he was up, he was fussy. He was sneezing and coughing today. My poor little Zander man. I hope he feels better tomorrow. On another note, we took out a couple new toys we had for Zander. We have a jumper that hangs on the doorway that we tried out today. He seemed to enjoy it at times. The other times I think he just wasn't feeling well. Then McDreamy put together his exersaucer. Zander did not try it out yet, because he was asleep for the night before it was all put together. But it is really cute and has a lot of toys for him to play with on the top of the exersaucer. I think he will love it. Here are some cute pictures of my boy on a day he was feeling better.

No comments: