Friday, August 14, 2009

85th Percentile

Today Zander had his 4 month doctor visit at 4 1/2 months old. He weighs 15 lbs. 8.5 oz. , and he is in the 50th percentile for weight. He is 27.5 inches long and is in the 85th percentile for height. He is in the 50th percentile for head circumference. He got 2 shots this time, and he got different band aids this time. He got flag band aids. They are really cute. He also got the oral rotovirus vaccine. He was smiling and laughing while the doctor was examining him. He is a healthy boy. And a growing boy. He grew 2 1/2 inches since our last doctor's appointment which was 1 month and 1 week ago, and he gained almost 2 lbs. since then. Our doctor told us not to buy a lot of clothes for him since he is growing so fast. That may be hard for me, but I will try. After his appointment, we went out to eat with my parents, my older sister, and my aunt and uncle who are in from Florida. Earlier today we were at my older sister's apartment to help her pack. She will be moving in 2 weeks. Zander and I helped her pack yesterday too. We got Zander's suit today in the mail for my sister's wedding. We just ordered it on Wednesday, and I just posted about it earlier today, how funny. We didn't try it on him yet. We didn't have time today. But maybe if I have time tomorrow I can try it on him. But I'm really busy tomorrow too, maybe Monday. I can't believe this is my fourth post of the day, and I have been gone most of the day. But I guess that is what you get when you are up at 5 a.m. Here are a couple pictures of Zander on his 4 month birthday. I had not started blogging yet, so I thought I would put them here since he just had his 4 month well baby check up. In just 10 days he will be five months. He is growing up way too fast. But, I am enjoying every minute of it.

No comments: