Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ketchup post-Thursday, August 27, 2009

So, unfortunately I have not had much time to post. I have been busy working. And if I have not been working I have been spending every minute I can with my son and my husband. So I decided to write one post each for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday while Zander is sleeping and my husband is watching NASCAR. I only had a class on Friday, otherwise I was off work. Tomorrow I start another round of work days. Thursday, August 27, 2009 I decided to take Zander to get his pictures taken at Picture People. I joined the Potrait Club they have and we have only gone once to get his pictures taken. He was 1 week old at that time. We had his 3 month pictures done my someone else. Brian dropped us off at Picture People in the mall, and he went job hunting. We had fun with our small photo session. I didn't have her take a lot of pictures because I am having his 6 months pictures done in September. Zander wore a cute lion outfit and we brought along a stuffed lion that Zander got from his Auntie Aubrey when he was dedicated to the Lord. Here are the ones we ordered (when I figure out how to scan them into my computer). We will probably order a few more later. The rest of the day we just relaxed. We were supposed to have our first small group bible study. We lead the bible study from our house, but we took a break for the summer. Some of the group got sick and could not come, and the rest decided not to show up. My little sister decided to come for the first time and it was just me, McDreamy, and her. I hope she comes next week.

No comments: