Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ketchup Post-Friday, August 28, 2009



Friday, August 28, 2009 (Yesterday), I went to a P.A.L.S. class. Of course Zander did not sleep well and was up 3 to 4 times in the middle of the night. I'm not sure why. Maybe he is teething or he is still a little sick. Anyways, I woke up fairly early, around 7:45 a.m., and Brian drove me to my class. Since I work in the Emergency Room I have to have certain certifications. I already have these certifications: CPR, ACLS, and TNCC. All I have to get is my PALS and my radio nursing certification (not sure the abbreviation for that). P.A.L.S. stands for Pediatric Advanced Life Support. I have to say this was the first class I have gone to where I haven't wanted to fall asleep or have fallen asleep in. The guy who taught the class was sooooo interesting. Then McDreamy, Zander, and I all went to my in-laws house to celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday. Zander has a cousin that is almost 3 months older than him, and Zander thought she was the funniest thing. We were sitting at the table finishing up dinner. Zander was sitting on my lap and Jaylyn was sitting next to him in the high chair. Zander kept laughing at her. She wasn't doing anything, but he kept giggling at her. It was hilarious.








Zander was so exhausted from all the fun that he fell asleep in his Grandpa's arms

No comments: