Wednesday, August 26, 2009

No time

I don't have much time to post. Unfortunately I have been too busy working. I have so much I want to write, but those posts will have to be for another day. Instead I am posting a couple of pictures of, you guessed it, Zander. I just love him so much. And I miss him so much when I am at work. As much as I love my job, I really want to be a stay at home mom. Or work only 2 days a week. Right now I will take working 3 days a week, like I am supposed to be doing. Today will be my 8th day in a row of working. Then I am off for 1 day and then I have to take a 9 hour class for work. Okay, I already wrote too much. These pictures are old, but cute. In the first one Zander is only 5 days old, it was taken on my husband's birthday. And in the second picture he is 13 days old.

He looks like he was a pudgy baby, but he really wasn't that big, just long. It is just the way I had him posed in this picture.





1 comment:

Lane said...

Thanks so much for the advise!! Most people are recommending Graco or Chicco so I'm sure we will choose one of the two! Thanks again!!