Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Giggling Boy

Today I made my son giggle for the first time. I was holding him up in the air and then throwing him up in the air and catching him. He was just loving it and giggling and giggling. Then I would just hold him and look at him and he would giggle some more. It was so cute. My parents watched Zander tonight while McDreamy and I went out and celebrated our anniversary. While he was there, my dad was talking to there dog Copper and Zander kept laughing and laughing. At first they thought that Zander was laughing at his Grandpa talking. But, they figured out he was laughing at the dog's tail wagging. Every time my dad talked to the dog his tail would wag. And Zander apparently thought that was hilarious. How cute.

My dad with Zander

My mom with Zander the day after he was born. We couldn't hold him the day he was born because he had to stay in the special care nursery.

No comments: