Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pizza Time Yesterday



I had to work yesterday after having 5 days off in a row.  I enjoyed the time off.  And I jumped back into work with a busy work day.  But now I have 3 days off in a row.  I love that I only work 3 days a week.  And this week is a shortened 2 day work week.  After work I met my family at Aurelio's Pizza.  My cousin Den and his wife Danielle are in town visiting from North Carolina, so we got together to visit with them.  It was only a small gathering for my family.  It was my Uncle Den, Auntie Ree, Den, Danielle, my mom, my dad, my sister Abby and her husband Andy that got together.  And I was late because I had to work.  Brian was supposed to be there with Zander, but he didn't get out of work until 7:30 p.m. 



We did meet up at my parent's house after dinner, and Brian and Zander were able to be there for that.  Zander was the entertainment for the night.  We were all sitting around in the living room visiting, and Zander just ran around greeting and smiling at everyone.  And he would yell squeal at times because he was having so much fun.  Lately Zander has been very clingy to me.  He doesn't go up to someone that he doesn't know very well.  Zander does not know my cousin Den well because he lives so far away.  But last night, he LOVED Den.  He went right up to him and put his hands out showing Den he wanted to be picked up.  And he couldn't stop smiling.  He loved Den.  I couldn't believe it.  Unfortunately Zander and I could not visit long because Zander was so tired, and it was way past his bedtime.  We miss you Den and Danielle and wish you didn't live so far away.  We can't wait to see you again.




A super close up of Zander.  Look at those gorgeous blue eyes.

No comments: