Sunday, June 13, 2010

Party


Yesterday my parent's had a party. It was a thank you party to all the people who helped them and prayed for them as they went through all they did with the house fire. Tomorrow, one year ago, we were woken up to a terrible phone call. My dad called and told us the home we grew up in, my parent's house, was on fire. Yesterday was all about celebrating. Celebrating all that God has blessed them with and all God has done for them. We had so much fun. It was so great to see so many different people, some of which I have not seen in years.
God has blessed my family soooo much. And he is always taking care of us. God kept my family safe in the fire. My younger sister and my mom were home when the house started on fire. God made sure that they both got out safely. God provided a great rental place for my parent's to stay and it was only 1/2 block from our house. Unfortunately my parent's house had to be tore down because the fire destroyed so much of the house, but God gave them an affordable and nice new house. It was a foreclosure house and needed a lot of work. One of my brothers stepped up and helped my parent's tremendously. He did almost all of the work, and he did an amazing job. God helped my parent's in so many ways. I am so thankful for everything that God has done for our family. God is so awesome and he amazes me each and every day. Thank you Lord for everything you have done, and for just being an awesome God.

Jane, one of my best friends, and my older sister, Abby
4

My Auntie Trish and Uncle Pat

Marlone, the cutest little boy

Flora Jean and Tom

Zander got to spend some quality time with his Uncle Andy

Zander taught himself how to get down a step

And he did it the safe way












He is a careful boy at times. He was walking up my parent's driveway yesterday and there was about an inch difference in 2 parts of the concrete. SO, my careful boy was walking, and when he got to the change in the concrete, he got down on his knees to carefully go over that part. He is so funny.

No comments: