Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lunch at the In-Laws and Dinner with a best friend

We had lunch at the my in-laws today to celebrate Father's Day along with one of his brothers, Dustin, and his family. My in-laws will be leaving on Thursday for a 2 week cruise in Alaska, so they won't be around for Father's Day. It worked out good because I work on Father's Day. I am bummed that I have to work on Father's Day, but I told my husband we will celebrate another day. We had a nice time. After lunch we visited Brian's Grandma Meeter at the Nursing Home. Of course, I left my camera in the car when we visited Grandma Meeter.

My niece, Jaylyn

Zander and Jaylyn playing

Jaylyn wanted in the Huggies box


And she found many ways to get in the box.


Then she decided to just wear it on her head.

This is Jaylyn saying Uh OOOOhhh!

I took a lot of pictures of Jaylyn and hardly any of Zander or any one else. Well, I do take a lot of Zander most days.

For dinner I went out with one of my best friends, Racheal. We went to House of Kobe. I had never been there before. It is one of those restaurants that they cook the meal in front of you. It was delicious, and I loved the time I spent with Racheal.



Of course I forgot to take a picture of Racheal and I. I need to stop slacking and remember to take more pictures.

No comments: