Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spending time with my nieces and nephew

Today Zander and I spent all day with my nieces and nephew over at my parent's house. It was such a nice relaxing day. We spent time out in the sun. We also took a walk to the park. Later in the day while it was raining, we watched some baby chicks hatch online. They were soooo cute. And my nieces and nephew loved watching them.



I learned today that Zander not only knows how to unscrew tops of  bottles, but he also knows how to unscrew the tops of baby proof medicine bottles.  I was right there when he opened it.  I just couldn't believe he did it.  He won't be holding another medicine bottle, even for a minute, for a long time.

For dinner we went to Beggar's Pizza, a must when the kids are in town. On Tuesdays and Fridays a guy plays the pipe organ.







This picture is blurry.  I did not take it.  But I just love Zander's smile in it.  I wish it was not blurry.


No comments: