Saturday, December 5, 2009

She's married! My sister is married.

My older sister, Abby, got married yesterday, December 4, 2009, to the love of her life, Andy. I was the Matron of Honor. It was a beautiful wedding and a fun reception. We had such a good time. I am so happy for them, but especially for my sister. My husband and I have been praying that she would find a man who loved the Lord first, and then loved her with all his heart. And Abby found the perfect guy for her. Here are just a few pictures of the wedding. I'm going to post more. And I really need to learn to edit my pictures. They would be so much better. I am going to work on that this winter.

Here is the bride to be getting ready before the wedding ceremony



The groom, Andy, with his new nephew, my son, Zander





No comments: