Monday, December 28, 2009

Play Time


I love watching my son play. And I love to play with him. Today I had to work, but Zander took a late nap at my in-laws house, so we had some playtime together before bedtime. I love watching him explore new things. The other night a few weeks ago I taught Zander to knock down block towers and he just loved it. I have to post the video of this because it is so cute. His giggle in the video is adorable. I love watching my son climb, and pull out his toys from the bins.

I just love watching him play.

I also learned tonight that Zander takes after his momma when it comes to photos. He loves them. Ohhhh it makes my heart so warm. My screen saver is a slide show of my photographs that are on my computer. He loves looking at them. He even waves to the people in the photos. It is so cute! I just love that boy.


I also danced with Zander tonight. He didn't seem to interested at first. As I held him in my arms and held his tiny hand in my hand I said to him "One day we will be dancing like this at your wedding." Except he will probably be much taller than me since his daddy is 6 feet 4 inches. And then it made me get teary eyed. I'm not ready for my boy to grow up. I am glad I have many, many, many, more years until I dance with Zander at his wedding.

No comments: