Sunday, December 27, 2009

Relaxing day

We had a very relaxing Sunday. We totally needed it. We went out to breakfast with my family. My brother and sister-in-law and their children were still in from Fort Wayne so my whole family, except my brother, Zane, and his wife were there. It was a fun breakfast and I had a yummy peppermint cappuccino. Of course I didn't get any pictures of our breakfast. After breakfast we went to church. We didn't go to our church today, instead we went to Lormier Baptist Church, because our friend Sam was preaching. Sam is in our small group that meets on Thursdays. Sam and his wife are our good friends. Sam preached a great sermon about going and making disciples. I was inspired. I hope I actually act on that inspiration. I want to invite my neighbors to our small group. After church we headed over to Sam and Jen's house. It is also Sam's birthday today so our small group got together to celebrate his birthday and watch football. Sam is a big Steelers fan. And he was ecstatic when the Steelers won today. He was very stressed during the game; it was a close game. He wouldn't watch the game on the TV, but instead got updated by his laptop computer. He found out before us that they won too. Here he is watching the computer.







Happy Birthday Sam!

John and Jen

Katie and Sam (2 of Sam and Jen's kids) and Mike


Me and Jessica


My hubby, Brian and Zander, my son

Zander getting a little tricky!


Ed, Agnes, and Sam

I am way behind on my blog posts. I started a bunch and haven't finished them. I am going to try to catch up and post my old ones, so you may want to look back in November and December to see my posts that will be coming soon now that I have a lap top.

No comments: