Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goals for 2010

I have so many goals for 2010. I decided to call them goals this year instead of resolutions. I tend to want to achieve my goals. I am a very goal oriented person, so I figure I will succeed better if I call them goals instead of resolutions. Here are just a few of my goals for 2010 in no particular order.


1. I want to get closer to God. I want to read my bible and pray more.

2. I want to get my house organized because we want to sell our house.

3. I want someone to buy our house and for us to move into a bigger house. We are so tight in the one we are in now.

4. I want to exercise more and eat a whole lot healthier.

5. I want to drink less pop. I use to try to stop drinking pop altogether, but the most I ever got was about 30 days. I am addicted to pop. What can I say. It is a bad habit, I know, that is why I would like to drink less.

6. I want to print more photographs and put them in albums.

7. I want to start editing my photographs.

8. I want to write more to Paul, the little boy I sponsor through Compassion and I want to be a better sponsor to him and his family.

9. I want to cook more. At least 2 to 3 times a week. I hate cooking so for me that is a lot. Plus my husband works evenings, so I would only be cooking for myself, unless I cook for lunch and make it our dinner.

10. I want to be better at blogging. This is my way of recording the new things Zander is doing and the fun we have together as a family, and just the two of us.

11. I want to be a better wife.

12. I want to be a better mom to Zander.

Well, that is all of the goals that I can think of for now. 2009 was a great year. This year I am most thankful for my son, Zander. God blessed us with a beautiful, healthy baby boy. I love him so much. I love being a mom. I have wanted to be a mom for so long. God has blessed our family in so many other ways. 2009 started out with my husband not working, but it ended with my husband having a wonderful job that he absolutely loves. Tragedy struck my family when my parents home, the home I grew up in, caught fire and had to be demolished because of the extent of the fire. That was a very hard time for my parents and my little sister who was living at home at the time. They lost almost everything. But God prevailed even in this tragedy. Everyone, including the family dog, got out of the house safely. God is so amazing and I am so thankful for a great 2009. I am looking forward to a wonderful 2010. Happy New Year!!!

No comments: