Saturday, December 5, 2009

More of my sister's wedding

Abby and Andy got married on Friday, December 4, 2009 at 3:30 p.m. We had such a great time at the wedding. Here are some more pictures of the fun day!



My family
The bride walking down the aisle with her Dad (both were crying)
The gorgeous bride, Abby
I pulled Zander, the honorary ring bearer, down the aisle in a wagon. I wanted him to sit up in the wagon, but he kept reaching for the handle of the wagon and I was afraid he would fall out of the wagon.

Abby the bride with me, Allie, the Matron of Honor
Abby with her Maid of Honor, Jane
My two sisters, the bride, Abby, and the bridesmaid, AubreyThe Bride and the Groom
Abby and Andy
All of the flower girls and ring bearers with the bride and the groom
Our extended family
My nieces and nephew, the flower girls and one of the ring bearers
The entire wedding partyZander fell asleep after the ceremony, while we were taking pictures
The kiss
Mommy and Zander
He loved his pacifier that day


Husband and Wife off to the Wedding Reception/Masquerade Ball




My in-laws picked Zander up from the church after we took pictures. They watched Zander to their house and watched him over night. Zander had fun at his grandparents house and we had fun at the Masquerade Ball.

No comments: