Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful

I am so thankful for this little girl.


I am thankful that she is healthy. We had a little scare and thought she was having seizures. But the EEG showed no seizures. Thank you Lord for answered prayers and for a healthy baby girl.





I am also thankful for this little boy.



And I thankful for a wonderful husband. I am also thankful for great family and friends. God has blessed me so much. I am most thankful for God. He is such an awesome God.



I am also thankful that our power went back on. I woke up this morning at 6:15 a.m. The turkey went in the oven at 6:47 a.m. At around 7:05 a.m we lost power to our house. Any other year I would have been fine with the power going out, but this year we are hosting Thanksgiving for the first time for 22 people. I called my sister-in-law who lives 5 minutes away and asked her if Brian could come over with the turkey. Thankfully the power was only off for 30 minutes. Shortly after my husband dropped of the turkey, the power went back on, so Brian turned back around to get the turkey and put it back in our oven. I am sooooooo thankful the power came back on. We had a great Thanksgiving. Everything went really well, except that I burnt the stuffing that my mom made.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

This post was intended to be posted on Thursday, November 25, 2010

No comments: