Friday, November 12, 2010

Lincoln Park Zoo

This morning my sister-in-law Jill had a Shutterfly Party at her house. Now I will get a free Shutterfly photo book. I can't wait to make the book. Now to find the time to make the book. The party was at 9:30 a.m. and she had yummy brunch for us.

After the party, I headed to my friend Racheal's house, and we all caravaned to Lincoln Park Zoo. Racheal and Jason took their minivan and drove 2 of Racheal's girls, Serenity and Harmony, as well as 4 of Jen's kids, Mallory, Katie, Sam, and Zac. Then I took my car and drove my kids, Zander and Sophia, as well as Jen and Jen's son Anthony. We had so much fun at the zoo. It was such a beautiful day. I think this is the last warm weather day for a while. I am glad we enjoyed it outside.

Zander and Anthony watching the Beavers swimming








Zander playing with Racheal

Zac and Serenity

4 of the 5 Wagner kids, Katie, Mallory, Sam, and Anthony

Racheal, Jason, and Serenity

Zac and Serenity on the Carousel


Harmony on the Carousel


While at the zoo, I had a photo shoot with the Wagner kids and Jen (Jen's husband had to stay at home in Pennsylvania) Here is a sneak peak at the pictures.



When Jen joined the kids Zac decided he didn't want to smile at all.

So the family decided to make the "Zac face"





Zander decided he wanted in on some of the action


After the zoo we all went back to Jason and Racheal's house where Brian met us there, and we had dinner. What a fun day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fun day!!!