Saturday, January 7, 2012

Swimming and Shelving



Sophia had her first swim lesson today.  And Zander came with for the lesson too, because he had to make up for the lesson we missed on Wednesday. 



Sophia did really well.  She loved it.  Zander is still a little clingy.  He always had one arm around someone's neck.  The kids are in a parent-child swim class, so Brian and I both got in the water today with Zander and Sophia.  Zander did warm up after a while and was smiling and laughing when they did the throw the fishy game.  The child throws a fish or duck and then swims to get it. 

After swim lessons, we stopped and picked some KFC and brought it home where we had lunch with my parents.  My parents came to visit us today because they bought shelves for us.  After lunch we began the task of putting all of the shelving units together.  My parents were great because they stuck around for many hours putting together the shelving units.  The shelves are for all of the kids toys in our basement.  And it looks amazing. I will have to put pictures of it on here later.   After all the shelves were up and the toys were organized, I snuck away to do a little shopping.  I had to go to the Disney Store to get a gift for my niece for her birthday tomorrow.  And then I stopped at Kohl's to return something.  
One of my New Year's Resolutions is to keep up with my blog more.  I am going to try and post every day I am off work.  And the days I am working I am going to try to post 1 picture.  I really love blogging, and do it as a way to remember the day to day of my life with my family.  I think it is a great way to record the memories and milestones of my children.  And to remember what they have said, or how they are growing.  They grow up so fast, and I want to remember it all.  I have decided my blog may not be perfect and I am definitely not a good writer, but I am still going to do it.  Even if what I write may not make sense always.   


No comments: