Sunday, August 29, 2010

Already

I was walking out of work tonight and noticed a tree across the street from the hospital. Its leaves have already begun to change colors. They are changing to a pretty red color. I think it will be a gorgeous tree. But, I can't believe that it is not even September yet and the leaves are already changing colors. I love fall, but I am not ready for summer to be over. I feel that this summer was spent too often indoors. Zander was sick with Mono for a while, then we moved so I was busy packing and unpacking. And I am still unpacking. Well, I guess fall is creeping up on me.



Today my husband took Zander to the splash park. My sister, Abby, and brother-in-law Andy wanted to go too. Zander of course loved it. Brian didn't take any pictures, but I am hoping to steal some from my sister. Wish I could have been there, but I am glad they all had fun.

No comments: