Thursday, August 5, 2010

Photography and Some Fun in the Sun

I love photography. I love taking pictures, I love editing them, and I love looking at them. Okay, I am not crazy about the editing process. It just takes too long, but I love the finished product. I have a lot to learn when it comes to editing. I hope to do photography on the side. So, I have recruited some of my friends kids to practice on. Jen came over and brought her 3 adorable children for me to photograph. It was a scorcher today, but they were troopers. Here is a preview of some of the photographs I took.




   






After the photo shoot, Zander and I headed over to my friend Racheal's house.  Racheal has 3 girls, and they are all so helpful and loving toward Zander.  They want to do everything for Zander including changing his diaper.  We had lunch over at Racheal's house and then went swimming in their pool with them.  Then it was back home for a nap for Zander.  Zander only slept one hour today, and only took one nap.  Now he is up, and I have one unhappy camper. 

No comments: