Thursday, May 20, 2010

Play date at the Park

My day started early. Zander woke up around 6 a.m., which he never wakes up this early. I guess he wanted to see his dad before he went to work. I fed him a bottle and then decided to try to see if he would go back to sleep. He did very easily and slept until 9:30 a.m. I couldn't believe it. I was unable to go back to sleep. I didn't even try because once I am up I am rarely able to go back to sleep. It was nice to have a few hours to myself this morning. It was eerily quite, but I was able to shower, do my devotions, and just relax by myself before Zander woke up.
After he woke up I fed him and then we got ready for his play date today. My friend Amanda and her daughter Ava came over today. We haven't seen them since Zander was 3 months old.


Amanda with Ava.  Amanda is pregnant with her second child and due at the beginning of July.



We had so much fun together. We went out to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings, then we headed to the park to play.   Zander and Ava loved the see saw and did not want to get off of it.











They also loved playing in the sand box.





Zander ate a little sand while playing.  And he loves to get dirty.  He is definitely a boy.

After a while, we went back to our house to play a little more inside.  Ava was getting too much sun.

Zander had fun pushing Ava.
 

























They played so well together.


Until they got tired.

We had so much fun.  Thanks Ava for playing with us.   Zander hopes you can come over and play again really soon.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

that was a super cute blog about their day. we had a lot of fun too and hope we can do it again really soon!!! it would be nice to just get out of the house too when this new baby is here.