Sunday, March 21, 2010

Zander's Birthday Party



My baby boy is almost one. We celebrated his birthday yesterday, March 20, 2010. We had so much fun! We had his birthday party at our church.

These are just some of the decorations. I took his month crib pictures and put them on card stock and displayed them on a wall. We haven't done his 12 month crib picture yet because he won't turn one until Wednesday, so I used his Easter bunny picture for that one. I forgot to do the crib picture when he turned one month old, so we just used a close up picture for that one.


I made Zander's cake. It didn't turn like I wanted it to. If you can't tell, it is a turtle.

The many faces of Zander Ryan

Zander with his daddy when he was just one week old.

Instead of bringing a gift for Zander, we had everyone bring something to donate to the Ronald McDonald house. Here is the table with the donated items for the RMH.

The food table

My family

Some people did get Zander presents.
Helping Zander open his presents. Where is Zander?

Zander loved opening presents



And he loved all the gifts. He even got his own lap top.





Zander's smash cake

Cake time




He did not taste or eat any of the cake, but he sure did make a mess!

He likes to share with his mommy!

And his cousin, Jaylyn









Some of the guests

My sister-in-law, Jill, and my niece Jaylyn

Auntie Abby wanted a picture with Zander, and this is how he posed



That's better. My sister, Abby with Zander

One of my best friends, Tracy, and her boyfriend Kevin

Harmony, my friend Racheal's daughter


My gorgeous niece, Jaylyn

The happy Birthday Boy. Happy 1st Birthday Zander. We love you.

1 comment:

Silly Goose said...

How fun! I bet he loved his birthday. I love the cake photos, it's so cute how he shared some with you. Also great idea about the gifts getting donated to the Ronald Mcdonald foundation. Happy Birthday Zander!!! :)