Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jealous

Some bloggers are on their way to Kenya with Compassion International, and I am jealous.  I hate that I am jealous, but I want to be honest with you guys, and I am jealous.  I was so blessed that God allowed me to go to Kenya in 2007.  I love Africa, and I cannot wait until I can go back.  My heart aches for Africa.  I love the people I met while I was there.  I particularly love these 2 girls, Caroline and Roselene, that I met while helping to build a retaining wall at their Compassion Project, KE 370. (The 2 in the middle are Roselene and Caroline)     


Me and Caroline

Roselene and Linda (my roomie in Kenya)


I love all three of these girls.  And I miss them so much.






It was so hard to say goodbye to Caroline and Roselene.  As you can probably tell, I am crying in the above picture.  I hope I will see them again one day.  But, if I don't see them on this earth, I will see them in heaven, and I cannot wait for that day.  I miss you girls.  If I could, I would hop on a plane and come see you girls right now.  I am praying for both of you.  I pray you grow in God and know him more and more every day. 

Follow the bloggers that are about to embark on a journey of a lifetime that they will never forget.  And please be in prayer for them.  Just click on the button below to follow them on their trip to an amazing country, Kenya.  Kenya will always have a big piece of my heart.  


No comments: